4.10.11

Should people really be putting a limit on thank you's?

So, I've been having some trouble with my parking (I think I mentioned this before) but a kind family on my street helped me out by giving me visitor passes for almost two weeks. I made them a crumble slice the first time they gave me some, and then I had to ask for some more passes so the next time I went back to my parents I made them some wholemeal chocolate chip cookies to thank them for helping me again. Only this time they weren't so grateful. In fact, the words used were "I think that's enough thank yous" now. I'm not really where to go from here as it just shocked me too much. I had to hold my self back from turning around and demanding the cookies back from them. That's how good those cookies are. Thanks again to "Wholegrain goodness"!

1 comment: