7.7.11

Another day, another design

This is it. My first blogging day is coming to an end. I have had fun exploring the web for background images, and dipping my toe into the waters of "html editing" but aside from copy and pasting from http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/free/free-backgrounds/item/265/asInline.html and following their instructions I am no closer to becoming expert in the world of websites and design. For now though, I am happy with the look of my blog BUT if anyone can find me a free macaroon background picture I would be one happy papillon, especially if they were blue and pink macaroons, then I would definitely not need RedBull to give me wings!

Next tasks for me are:
1. Label and organise my pictures on flickr
2. Organise my recipe folder on my laptop so that I can share some of my modifications to recipes and share some of my favourites from other bloggers.
3. Take some tutorials on: http://makincuteblogs.com/tutorials/

I am off to bed with a full stomach of my latest tart creation...made in a muffin tin with roasted tomatoes and peppers and some gorgeous goats cheese. MMM.
Goodnight and Goodbye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment